DSPPA CM12 6 Zones Remote Paging Microphone
CM12 is a type of multifunctional microphone. Each microphone is able to control six partitions. It is also possible to control any partition separately or to switch on and off any partition on the one-key basis, showing a high extent of humanization. The multistage expansion is supported.
● Level indication;
● Up to six partitions under control;
● Two built-in bell signals;
● Adjustable volume of microphone and bell;
● Gooseneck microphone in specification of CM10;
● RJ45 socket is used for connection between microphones, and cascading connection is supported